I specialize in relationship issues. Couples work, perpetual conflict, dating, transitioning in and out of relationships, rebuilding confidence, divorce and break up recovery, and unpacking persistent patterns that can keep you in unhealthy relationships or keep you from entering into relationships.
When you get caught in the frustration of perpetual problems, it's helpful to bring in a guide that can offer you not only a fresh perspective, but a clear path forward. My mission is to give you practical tools and tangible insights for creating resilient relationships, resolving conflicts, rehabilitating intimacy and communication that strengthens connection.
Work with me
When you’re in crisis with a problem that needs immediate attention, the thought of spending many sessions getting to know your therapist can feel daunting and frustrating. While it’s absolutely critical to build trust with a compassionate and collaborative therapist, it’s also important to get to the root of the problem, put it into a new framework, and identify practical tools to help you move forward.
This work can be especially helpful for those struggling with
- Relationship Issues & Rehabilitating Intimacy Parenting & Co-Parenting Challenges
- Codependency & Self Esteem Issues Betrayal, Infidelity & Trust Issues
- Reframing Adversity, Loss & Failure Pregnancy & Post-Partum Adjustment
- Finding Meaning at the Mid Life Point Adolescence to Adulthood: Making the Leap
- Grief Work & Trauma Recovery Career & Life Transitions
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Meditation Practice
- Divorce & break up recover Navigating Dating
- Adult Children of Schizophrenics & Borderlines
What to expect: pillars of wellness
You may come in with a particular pain point that you're wrestling with, a pain point that you don't have an ability to work through effectively. I can help you find the clarity you need to move forward while developing the fundamental essentials of resilience. By resilient, I mean having the ability to see yourself as adaptive, flexible, capable of change, hope and renewal.
- Attunement: Being able to turn in, tune in, and listen to yourself, your inner wisdom and also those around you, with compassion and curiosity.
- Mindfulness Practice: Learning to manage and regulate your emotions through a mindfulness lens that allows you to notice without attaching to intense thoughts or feelings.
- Changing your story: Understanding the story you’re telling yourself about who you are and what the problem is. You'll also become empowered to re-write that story.
- Relational skills: You'll learn practical communication skills, conflict resolution skills, and learn how to listen with compassion and greater self awareness.