When we get caught and can't figure out a better way to see through our problems, it's helpful to bring in a guide that can offer us not only a different perspective, but a clearer path forward. Whether you are struggling with overwhelm, stress or perpetual arguments with your partner, or difficulty finding the right partner, my mission is to give you practical tools and tangible insights for creating resilient relationships, resolving conflicts, rehabilitating intimacy and communication that strengthens connection.
Work with me
When you’re struggling with a problem that needs immediate attention, the thought of spending many sessions getting to know your therapist can feel daunting and frustrating. While it’s absolutely critical to build trust with a compassionate and collaborative therapist, it’s also important to get to the root of the problem, put it into a new framework, and identify practical tools to help you move forward.
Pillars of Wellness
You may come in with a particular pain point that you're wrestling with, a pain point that you don't have an ability to work through effectively. I can help you find not only the clarity you're needing to move forward, but also help you learn how to resource yourself to become more resilient. By resilient, I mean having the ability to see yourself as adaptive, flexible, capable of change, hope and renewal.
1. Being able to turn in, tune in, and listen to yourself, your inner wisdom and also those around you, with compassion and curiosity. Attunement.
2. Learning to manage your emotions through mindfulness practice.
3. Understanding the story you’re telling yourself about who you are and what the problem is You'll also become empowered to re-writre that story.
4. You'll learn practical communication skills, conflict resolution skills, and learn how to listen with compassion and greater self awareness.
This work can be especially helpful for those struggling with
- Relationship Issues & Rehabilitating Intimacy
- Parenting & Co-Parenting Challenges
- Codependency & Self Esteem Issues
- Adult Children of Schizophrenics & Borderline Parents
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction & Meditation
- Betrayal, Infidelity & Trust Issues
- Pregnancy & Post-Partum Adjustment
- Finding Meaning at the Mid Life Point
- Adolescence to Adulthood: Making the Leap
- Reframing Adversity, Loss & Failure
- Grief Work & Trauma Recovery
- Career & Life Transitions